We represent a liberal religious presence in Door County.
We welcome and encourage a wide range of theological and secular beliefs and orientations. Besides Unitarian Universalists, there are agnostics, atheists, Buddhists, Christians, ethicists, Humanists, Jews, Native Americans and Quakers among our members and friends.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Door County envisions a world empowered by reason, compassion, and love.
Guided by the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism, our Door County Fellowship:
- Celebrates diverse beliefs
- Invites spiritual growth, intellectual inquiry, and creative expression
- Cares actively for the well-being of its fellowship family and the larger community
- Practices conscientious stewardship of the earth upon which all life depends
- Pursues equality and justice for all people
We are a congregation where diversity is valued. We welcome people of all races, ethnic backgrounds, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, and religions. Everyone is welcome to attend our services.